I am a Seattle psychotherapist working with individuals and couples. I have over 25 years of experience treating depression and anxiety, helping with transitions, improving relationships and reclaiming health.
Be sure you get the right kind of therapy.
We want your first appointment to give you renewed hope and the sense that you and I have a good start on a solid working alliance.
Make sure my philosophy and approach to therapy is a good fit for you.
Look in "Ask the Therapist" for examples of how I approach things. I use cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT) primarily, with a solution-focused emphasis on relationship counseling, activation and coaching to improve health.
The right mental health counselor can help you to:
- Reduce depression and increase contentment
- Lessen anxiety and improve confidence
- Improve relationships and intimacy
- Increase skills in communication, assertiveness and managing emotions
- Overcome self-defeating behaviors
- Navigate difficult periods of adjustment
- Study your mind-body interactions and embrace good health habits
- Become expert in solving problems and pursuing goals
Contacting and seeing me
(Please note I am not taking new clients at this time):
Email me at: Tom@TomLinde.com.
Use my online contact form.